[ Descriptions on Harbor UI ]
Preparations needed for battle can all be done here in the Harbor.
Brief Overview on Harbor
1. Click the Preferences button to edit the game settings.
2. Various menus are available for gameplay.
3. Chat with other players who enjoy the game.
4. The list of navy vessels you bought is available for display here.
5. Look around the exterior visibility of the selected navy vessel.
6. Click the Explore Battlefield button to wage battle with random captains.
7. The current amount of money you have is shown here.
8. The status of captain, adjutant and officer is shown here in brief details.
9. Place officers and adjutants to upgrade your vessel's stats.
■ Captain Profile
• Right-click the portrait of a captain in the Harbor screen to check out that captain's profile.
• A profile includes the list of medals and current status of the selected captain.
• If the captain is promoted in rank, you get stat points.
• Use stat points to place more officers in your vessel.
■ Officer Placement
• Click the Battle Formation in the Harbor screen to place your officers.
• Officers aid the captain during battle by increase the stats of your vessel.
• To place officers, you should buy an officer at a shop.
• Click the empty officer slot to check out on the officers you bought.
• Select the officer you want to deploy.
• Upgrade the captain's stats to place more officers.
■ Flagship Vessel Slot
• Left-click the mouse button to choose the vessel to wage battle.
• The selected vessel will be displayed with a yellow star icon.
■ Vessel Details Window
• Right-click a vessel to display the detailed information window of the selected vessel.
• In this window, a vessel's details are shown and you can also equip items or adjust the number of shells the ship is currently holding.
■ Vessel Research
• Left-click Vessel Research in the Harbor screen to bring up a popup window where the availablevessels by countries are shown in a tree.
• Use the scrollbar below to see what types of vessels are available.
• Click the vessel you'd like to research from the Ship Tree. This brings up the vessel research window.
• Perform various research activities to enter battle with your own unique vessel.
• Each vessel has varying types and stages of research. To perform a research, use the EXP you obtain from battles..
• When the research is done, you must buy it by left-clicking it to apply it to your vessel.
• Once the research is completed to the final stage, you may buy the vessel in the next stage.
■ Other Feature
- Everything except for vessels is kept here.
- You can buy everything needed for battle (e.g., vessel, armor, officer, adjunct, item, aircraft, etc.) here.
- You can register a player as your friend or block them in the friend list.
* A new feature to form a platoon with friends to wage battle together will be added in later updates.
- Gather people and create a fleet. Those who belong to the fleet are marked with their fleet when in battle.
* Fleet vs. fleet battle feature will be added in later updates.
- Help menu for in-game plays and other functions is available.
- You can check if you won an event and receive the reward here.
■ Explore Battlefield
• Once all is set including your vessel and officers, click the Explore Battlefield button to participate in a battle.
• Just by clicking the Explore Battlefield button enables you to join a battle easily and quickly.
• The Option button for deciding the scale of the battlefield is found on the right side of the Explore Battlefield button.
* The Platoon system where three or fewer friends can join to enjoy battle together and the Fleet Battle system where fleet-versus-fleet battle can be waged will be added in later updates.
■ Battle Operation (Auto Mode)
• W/S: Accelerate/decelerate vessel.
• A/D: Turn vessel to left/right.
• 1~6: Select armed weapons.
• Space: Fire the selected armed weapon.
• Z: Change the type of shell.
• Left-click: Take aim at the selected location.
• Right-click: Indicate direction for the vessel to move.
• Wheel click: Change to the initial camera setting.
• Wheel scroll: Zoom in/out the screen.
■ Recommended Specification