Korea Creative Content Agency (together with its subsidiaries, "KOCCA" or "we") considers the protection of personal privacy to be one of our most important values. KOCCA is protecting all of member’s personal information with our security policy. In addition, we will do our best to provide you with the best service.
Information Collection, Storage and Use in game&game.com
We refer to information that identifies an individual as "Personal Information." In general, KOCCA collects Personal Information from users of the game&game Sites in connection with access to certain online areas or services, including during (i) registration for certain online community services and tools such as Board and Game Forum; (ii) registration for special communications, such as email updates and newsletters; (iii) subscription registration; (iv) user surveys; (v) events, sweepstakes, contests or promotions; and (vi) registration for online multi- or single-player gaming, either through the site operated by KOCCA (together with its subsidiaries, "game&game"), within a game publisher's site or through the game itself. Your Personal Information is stored on KOCCA computer servers (or those of its service providers) located in the United States.
We may gather data about the areas of the game&game you visit or access. We do not use any of this navigational data about where you "as an individual user" go on game&game or share any of this data with third parties. However, we do use and share navigational data in aggregate, non-personal form to understand how our users as a group use the game&game.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information in public areas of game &game.com, such as the member home pages and message boards, your information can be viewed and possibly used by others. We advise users to be especially careful in such public areas about disclosing Personal Information, such as full name, home address, or phone number.
Below are more details about the Personal Information we, or third parties may gather from you and how we may use it.
- A) EMAIL Newsletters. Hereafter game&game.com may offer email newsletters to its registered users. We will use your email address to send you only the specific newsletter(s) that you signed up for. If you want to stop receiving a newsletter, visit our website and send us a support ticket to here.
B) INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
We collect information when you provide it to us, when you communicate with others, and when you use the Services. We also may collect information about you from other sources. We may also ask for additional information about you and your interests. We do this so we can better understand your preferences and tailor the game& game to suit you better. The more information you volunteer, the more we can tailor the game&game.com and promotions to your interests.
Information you provide to us when you register, contact us directly, or otherwise use the Services, you may choose to provide information to us, including:
- •Contact information: email address.
- • User account information, including username, nickname, password.
- • Demographic information, including your age, and country(from your IP’s geological location).
- • Payment information, which our payment processors collect when you make purchases.
- • Correspondence you send to us.
- • Use of the Services; We may collect information when you use our Services, including your Internet protocol (“IP”) address and other identifiers that are assigned to your device and application when you access the Internet or use the Services
- • Information we obtain from other sources. We may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other information we receive from or about you. We also may receive information from third-party social networking services when you or other users choose to connect with those services.
Additionally, third-party service providers may require you to assent to their privacy party as a condition to receiving their service.
- - Service Providers. We offer our members other services provided by third parties such as email and user-pages, among others. When you register for membership on game&game.com, you may be automatically registered to receive the services we offer and some of your Personal Information may be transferred from KOCCA to those third-party service providers. By becoming a member, you authorize us and our third-party service providers to send you email updates and information about promotions and special offers. We take care to require that our third-party service providers only use our member's data as necessary to provide the particular service and to give you updates on that service provider's products and services.
- - Advertisers. KOCCA may send you emails on behalf of our advertisers. If you opt to receive information from our advertisers they may use your Personal Information to send you advertisements or other notices, via email or postal mail, and it is possible that your information may be shared with others.
- - Other Parties. We occasionally provide third parties with Personal Information limited only to your physical address in order to send you promotional mailings.
C) Email Updates to Members. If you so elect at registration, we may periodically send you promotional email about products or services offered by the game&game, our partners and advertisers. If you want to stop receiving a newsletter, visit our website and send us a support ticket to here.
- E) Surveys and User Research. KOCCA conducts email and web-delivered surveys from time to time, as well as instant polls, to gather information about our users. Taking these surveys and polls is entirely optional. You have no obligation to respond to them. We share only the aggregate results of these surveys, not Personal Information, with our advertisers and partners to help them better understand our services and monitor the reach of their advertising or other offerings on our service. We also use some of the Personal Information that you provide in these surveys to help us understand your interests and to make the Game&game more useful to you.
- G) Software Updates; Interactive Material. KOCCA automatically updates software used in conjunction with certain of the services available on the game&game. In order to update this software, KOCCA collects a user's current version information from the user's computer. This information is not archived and is only used to determine which software requires updating.
- H) Sites You Visit. As you access our Partner Sites (Game company related our game downloads list) and browse around the game&game, KOCCA may store information about which pages and which Partner Sites you visit and other information presented in your browser's URL address line. KOCCA will use this information to help determine what our users are most interested in.
- I) Sharing Non-Personal Information. KOCCA may share information that is not Personal Information -- meaning non-personal, aggregate, or summary, information regarding our users -- with other third parties not mentioned n this Policy. This kind of information does not identify you individually.
- J) Merger or Acquisition. In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets, or the sale of an individual website owned by KOCCA, KOCCA may transfer your Personal Information to a third party as a part of such merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale.
Access to Other Sites through KOCCA
How We Secure and How Long We Store Information
We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, organizational, and procedural safeguards to protect your information. While we take reasonable precautions against possible loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, no storage system or transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be secure. Data we collect will be retained only for so long as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out above, unless applicable law requires otherwise.Please refer to the following details.
▪ To prevent unauthorized access or any ill misuse of one’s private information, all the accounts for users who have not logged onto their account(s) in the past 12 months will be removed from our database after informing the deletion process by email. Everything will be removed and cannot be restored.
▪ There is one exception however, having more than one purchase history in Gamengame excludes the deletion for that account in order to protect one’s financial information.
This change will take effect on October 2nd, 2019.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children who are under the age of 16 (or the age otherwise defined under applicable law) without parental consent or unless permitted by applicable law.
Information Storage and Security
Your Personal Information is stored on KOCCA computer servers (or those of its service providers) located in the United States. We protect your Personal Information with technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure. No computer system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. But KOCCA is committed to providing reasonable and appropriate security controls to protect our game&game.com and all Personal Information against foreseeable hazards. Notwithstanding these security measures, please be aware that when you submit Personal Information to the game&game over the Internet, the information may travel over many systems that are not under the KOCCA's control. We take the protection of user data very seriously and to that end take reasonable safeguards to prevent interception of any Personal Information. In the case of shopping pages, for example, the credit card information you submit is protected by secure servers.
Accessing, Correcting and Updating Your Information
To access, correct or update your account or other Personal Information such as your city or interests, please use the "Edit profile page" at the KOCCA Site on which you are registered.
If you have any other questions, comments or complaints about this Policy, please contact us via our online form, available at http://www.gamengame.com or write to us at:
Korea Creative Content Agency
Global Game Hub Center
Admin E-Mail : email@example.com
Manager E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org